Location of dormitories
ul. Reymonta 11
30-059 Kraków, Poland
reception desk: (+48) 12 378 11 00
administration office: (+48) 12 378 13 00
fax: (+48) 12 633 55 48
- Standard: residential units in the following layout: single, double, triple and 4-person rooms with a separate bathroom or one bathroom shared for 2 or 3 rooms in residential units. On each floor there is a kitchen equipped with two electric hobs and an electric oven.
- The building houses a laundry room and a reading room.
- In addition, on the premises of the dormitory, there is a student canteen and the NAWOJKA Student Club
al. 3 Maja 5
30-063 Kraków, Poland
reception desk: (+48) 12 622 11 00
administration office: (+48) 12 622 13 00
- Standard: Single, double and triple rooms with private bathrooms and residential units in the following layout: single and triple rooms with shared bathroom. Each floor has kitchens with electric hobs and electric ovens.
- The building houses a reading room, laundry and drying room, party and TV room with table football, bicycle parking.
- In addition, there is a student canteen and the ŻACZEK Student Club on the premises of the dormitory.
ul. Bydgoska 19
30-056 Kraków, Poland
reception desk: (+48) 12 363 61 00
administration office: (+48) 12 363 63 00
- standard: Block C and D - double rooms with private bathrooms. There are four kitchens on floors 1-4, and three on the ground floor. The kitchens are equipped with electric hobs, electric ovens (two on the floor), cooker hoods and sinks. On the ground floor, there are rooms adapted for use by students with disabilities, including those in wheelchairs.
- In the building, there are laundry room, reading room (with workstations with own computer), exercise room with equipment, party room (equipped with a sound system, tables, benches, kitchen facilities with a refrigerator and a sink), TV room, bicycle room.
- In addition, there is a nursery "Żaczuś" with a playground in the dormitory.
ul. Piastowska 47
30-067 Kraków, Poland
recepton desk: (+48) 12 622 31 00
administration office: (+48) 12 622 33 00
- Standard: residential warehouses in the following arrangement: 2 double rooms with a shared bathroom, hall and balcony; a few single rooms. On each floor, there are two kitchens with electric cookers and a laundry room with an automatic washing machine.
- The building houses a computer room with a reading room, a room with a table tennis table, two conference rooms, a TV room and a party room. In front of the building, there are bicycle racks and parking for residents.
- Moreover, on the premises of the dormitory, there is a student cafe CAFE PIAST and a student canteen.
ul. Śliska 14
30-516 Kraków, Poland
reception desk: (+48) 12 656 12 66
administration office: extension no. 101
fax: extension no. 105
- Standard: living arrangements in the following layout: 3-bedded room, 2-bedded room, single room, hall with room layout. Kitchens are equipped with new electric cookers and refrigerators.
- In the building, there is a laundry room, a drying room for club clubs with a pool table, a gym and a reading room.