The Scholarship of the Jagiellonian University is intended for people who want to study at the Jagiellonian University (excluding the programmes at the JU Medical College). The scholarship is awarded for outstanding academic performance and aims to support the development of the most talented representatives of the young generation.
The call for applications lasts until April 15th.
The JU Scholarship holder receives a monthly scholarship of PLN 2,000 for the entire period of undergoing first-cycle studies, second-cycle studies or long-cycle studies at the Jagiellonian University on the programme of their choice, paid in total for no longer than five academic years.
The JU Scholarship holder of the is also entitled to:
- the maximum result of the qualification in the admission process on the chosen study programme
- the possibility of implementing a study program according to an individual plan or programme
- during the period for which the JU Scholarship was awarded, the guarantee of a place in the student dormitory (paid by the scholarship holder)
- scientific supervision of an academic teacher of the Jagiellonian University
We invite those with outstanding academic results to participate in the competition:
- students of the last year of high school;
- high school graduates who have graduated from high school not earlier than 2020 and did not start their studies;
- first-cycle students who have graduated from high school not earlier than 2020 and want to start second-cycle studies.
To participate in the competition, by April 15th, the candidate should
- complete the form, available here: application form for participation in the competition for the JU Scholarship
- send by e-mail a scan of the completed, printed and signed form with attachments presenting the profile of the candidate as well as their results and achievements.